Angel Poetry 2020- 🧚‍♂️An Angel Without Wings🧚‍♂️


               
                 🧚‍♂️ANGEL WITHOUT WINGS🧚‍♂️




Yes you are my Angel❤

We met as unkowns from 2 states.
We didn't know eachother but felt like i know you
because i met you in my dreams.

Yes you are my Angel❤

I was too alone before i met you.
Mom always said one person will come in your life who will like you
then you came and occupy that empty space in me.

Yes you are my Angel❤

We were perfect & knit lots of dreams for future then from where these black clouds came and overlap our happiness.

Now you are so far away.
I miss you every single day.
I don't know how to forget your face, your love whatever you did for me no one can even imagine that.

❤Yes u r my Angel FOREVER..❤🧚‍♂️


                               ..✍KARISHMA.T



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shayari On Smile In Hindi:-🌹MUSKURAHAT🌹

Quotes on Passion:-🌹DON'T DEPEND YOUR PASSION ON ANY ONE🌹

Article:- 🌹HUMANITY FOR POOR STREET VENDORS🌹